Monday, March 1, 2010

Binoculars Like Bourne

Championship bloggers Channel 1: 16/110

Back Everest Poker I left there more than 1 ½ years (or even 2 years) for the online poker championship of bloggers Organised by Xewod pour la Poker Open Evian (source of free youth volcano).

110 participants, fifteen absent directly out of the game after a few minutes. We are approximately 95 to take the path of this first round.
The first hour was really hard. I do not touch anything and when I touch, there is a better deal. I finish with fewer chips at the beginning. The second by cons, good hands arrive. I begin to earn tokens and an extraordinary and incredible delivery was made to me, suddenly I become almost chip leader at the end of the second hour.
Having a max chip, comes the final blow to my tournament. The cut off my BB stimulus and believing in a robbery pure and simple average or a hand, I put pressure on my opponent by raising all in with AJ relying on fold equity. But it was no ... he had AA. I lose half my stack and I could not go back. I finished 16th in a very short while hoping to have a real hand. But it does not happen. The last flight of blinds with JT will not pass. I am faced with KK makes full story bury myself even more.

Strangely, I did not find the exceptional level compared to normal. It was more like a freeroll @ fishinside. A little disappointed on this point. A

Wednesday for the second sleeve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment