Sunday, March 7, 2010

Housecoats For Women Zipper

Poker Open: 38e/500


6 and 7 March 2010, the NH Poker Team organized the NH Poker Open, a tournament involving 50 clubs poker for a total of 500 players from all corners of France. Their bet
to organize this tournament DeepStack ON TWO DAYS date last year. About a year of preparation.
I was fortunate to participate in this free tournament, held a master's hand, thanks to a team of volunteers more friendly, efficient and available than each other.

I can not deceive me announce that the NH Poker Team has won his bet.

This wonderful club is fortunate to have the support of its mayor, This is not the case with all clubs. For that I thank the Mayor for supporting this project and crazy enough to be able to give happiness to 500 players.

I went out 38th out of 500 in the Day 2 at 3:02 p.m..
's it, it's over ... it's like a last day of vacation, I'll have no good memories.

Thanks to the team of NH Poker Team, you were fantastic!

you next year!!

PS: I've bitten the apple of my photo for my blog;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment