Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Turn Off Electronic Catch Phrase



I had promised that my next article would talk about my bankroll once it reaches $ 1,000.
Well it's done! Both
you do not care bands fishs invertebrates, both for me it's a long road full of pitfalls which has just reached a milestone. I began gently
GC in September 2008 and seriously in January 2009. In NL2. Through the back door. March 2010, $ 1000 is finally here and I'm NL20/25. more than six months I train month after month, but persistence to a goal: to succeed its goals.
I know this is fragile, that good management have remained the watchword of our lobby addictive. You can imagine
not how I had to force myself to keep good management, although there were some discrepancies, which does not? I, who usually loose everything after some months, in poker it takes in time and is not ready to stop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment