Thursday, March 4, 2010

Craigs List Mini Refrigira

Championship Bloggers Round 3: Tonight or Never

Tonight on Everest Poker third round of the championship online poker of bloggers Organised by Xewod pour la Evian Poker Open.

Lets see Round 2: I do not know if it was fatigue or if my opponents were slow, but I felt like every shot was 5 minutes. The expectation was ending in each hand not played. So I wanted to send me into the air with 33 in allin preflop. No luck, I double.
But a pocket pair of 7 will finally release me vs AQ on a board AxQxA.

Tonight we did it again, I'm a little more fit. It
TF or anything because I could not do the other sleeve. Except perhaps on Sunday evening.

In any case: Good luck to everyone except MR4B who did not need luck to win .

0 comments:

Post a Comment