Monday, March 8, 2010

Many Planet Fitness Locations

Championship Final 31/40 bloggers bloggers

Here I am out after 2:40 of play in 31st place.
I confess to a little sloppy on the tournament last hands because I'm super tired. I do not see myself finishing at 2:00 in the morning and still have a short night. I reach my limit!
after sleeping four hours Friday to Saturday, 7 am Saturday to Sunday and 6am from Sunday to Monday night if I sleep that I 5/6h going to work with my bed attached to the car.

Anyway I could not go EVIAN, only interested in the championship itself. It's always nice to play with other bloggers. It allowed me to test moves, the call that I dared not before, to take more risk, even posing as a fish!

I wish good luck to the remaining 30 players for the long night. Thank
Xewod, thank you Everest, the championship ends here for me and I took great pleasure to participate. On this

: THE DODO !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment