Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Washing Machine Drain Ideas

Championship CelticTouch Step 1

What fun in this first round.
I begin by thanking Sir CelticTouch for a good time shared with 88 other enthusiasts.

us begin with the structure of the tournament: 5000 chips, with rounds of 12 (or 13) minutes, a reasonable increase in blinds and we are in one of the most beautiful structures that we can offer online for this entry price staggering ... $ 0. Oh, I forgot: Betfair adds $ 1000 prize pool, it is not life grand? This is not Bousbek who say otherwise. He won the first round.

I really wanted to win this first step. And the fact that I spent most of the tournament in the top 10 gave me more hope to get there. But on reaching the final table, I was among the smaller stacks and I make a mistake fatal to me (I pay a Surelle carpet with AJ when I could (the) folder, he had KK (what else besides AA?, no miracle) and I go out eighth (BOOM! loooool), just after our Host, Mister Celtic Touch.

Deeply second step!

0 comments:

Post a Comment