Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Data For Walk Through Walls For Pokemon Platinum

Championship Final bloggers: 7e/29

After 3:30 fighter, a coin flip last cons drjekyll50 AK vs. QQ me out of the tournament in 7th place.
Cannes in the south, and I stay in my Parisian region.

Key points of the 5 rounds and the finals:
- Xewod has really spoiled and I really want to thank him for this series of tournaments that has united a little more French bloggers.
- The structure of the final was the highlight of the championship.
5000 chips, round fifteen minutes is really a pleasure to play.
ALL FOR FREE!!

Xewod, I have one word: THANKS!
Thanks also to all your partners for the championship takes place.
If you want
back cover, I am IN!

Tournament Temine instantly, and Gingko jeeby wins the package for Cannes.
VGG guys!

A + bloggers

0 comments:

Post a Comment