Monday, May 31, 2010

Letter To Landlord To Vacate Apartment

My friend is organizing a Poker MTT 200 players

I am pleased to announce the next tournament organized by my club Poker Club Poker Chelles.


"As part of its leisure activities, the town of Bailly-Romainvilliers asked Poker Chelles coordinate a poker tournament, which will host 200 players Sunday, July 4, 2010 to 9:30 am at the gym Lilandry Bailly-Romainvilliers. We offer this event for a Stack starting 5000 chips and 30 minute rounds ... "


The tournament will therefore Bailly-Romainvilliers (77 - Seine et Marne) thanks to this friendly city that appealed to our Club for the tournament.
course, distributed prizes will be up to the event.


We will make every effort to accommodate you in the best conditions. I will participate in the organization of this tournament with my 'colleagues' Club and we will try to make this day unforgettable!

Hurry, there will be no room for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment