Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disgusting Women With Stds

Some news

Hello, as promised I just give you a few new ...



past few days already, I finished the stage "Some hearts mending torn.
Not easy, to put the finishing touches of color on such a beautiful project. More
I approached the end, the more I dreaded the moment ...

We had to make a transition smooth, even if it is only the beginning of the adventure.
The book will be born, then travel ...

I would follow him at signings and I have the pleasure of meeting Catibou , Ingrid and Marjorie of Small Steps Ioannis ...

But still ... An empty feeling moved. I must say that I spent hours and hours bent over the doll's face, Children ... I sewed, cut, embroidered ...

This small spleen did not last because in the meantime I was able to announce my first day of dedication.

But you should also know that we received a beautiful gift for this book ... A valuable and moving message will appear on the album, is that of Frances Gouzvinski psychologist. She gives us his vision of the beautiful book written by Catibou .
You can read this message by clicking the picture below, which link to the blog of Little No Ioannis .





You can guess that my spleen was removed very quickly ... This post is beautiful!

And then all happen. He also had to write a personal dedication, as is usual .. but there ... shhh ... top secret ... For
those who follow me from the very beginning of my adventure in the field of children's literature, you can probably guess my feelings and my stage fright at the idea of writing these few lines.
It sounds simple, few lines of signings ... For this first book that was not obvious to bring these few words, or even to adjust his punctuation ... This is a first time cross that dedication, which will remain indelible.

Anyway, I am delighted to start with a first publication as beautiful!

say that in a few months "to mend the torn hearts" will be in bookstores ... Say that will be read and watched ... And above all hope that it will relieve and express emotions that are so difficult to say in these moments of grief and we remain the most chaste ...

can not make it perhaps not very well mind when leafing through books in bookstores ... But no ... a book is not without emotion ...

I am just saying thank you to them who believed in me ....

you soon
Bizzz

Nomy

0 comments:

Post a Comment