Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Autism Puzzle Piece Symbol

Come play legally

's it!

can legally play !!!!!

Quick! Let's see on the site of what ARJEL rooms allowed.
Internet -> Google -> Arjel -> Arjel. Com! yes google is too fast!

Let's see who the lucky winners:


Oh .... Well, I thought it was my party! We would see fireworks when entering the site, we would see horses running naked on the beach football players run barefoot on their land ... but no. nothing. The site is not ready. Good

me how I do? Damn I no longer need this as I play poker legally for the first time in my life! I thirst for legality ... Arrgghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see

forums: Club poker talk is good! then see the rooms ...
Ok I'll start from the time Winamax Patriiiiick expects our country, he had to make a room of crazy to blow the cellars!

winamax.com Go to ... uh sorry, go to winamax.fr NOT not fine please! I promised no more would do it again!


Damn! Patrick !!!!! you kidding !!!!!

What is this available in a few hours!! I will not take me an hour longer ... Grrrrr
Y say anything on the forum " first French Internet site that Poker is not open yet " Oh ok
is in beta test playmoney ... I am disappointed ... that's 10 years he expects to open its site and on the day, when it finally is is legal: it's still in beta testing .... but Who has the right to çaaaaaa to a player who really believes people rely c'que ... Go

another, his sister: So bwin.fr
there must return date of birth to enter the site: "10.08.1912" and go;)


RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT WHY SO MANY HAINEUUUUU!!

is legal and I can not even play .... it's stupid life.


A little more for the road: And if I ask Isabelle " What is this mess?? " but unfortunately it will not answer me.


stop there, poker legal ... it will not be tonight!!

taken the first step potos: the playmoney is legal you can play without fear of a raid.
Here at least, there's no risk to the wallet, there are still strong!

I found a slogan for Arjel: "Legally, poker is no money!"

Well what do I do about me ...

Ben here, I found a room that is ready and nobody talks about!


Go! Will test this poker room that works, it should not be difficult when you're playing poker in rush;)))

Click on Join Now ...

qu'c'est ... Damn good!


0 comments:

Post a Comment