Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How To Write Congrats For Baby Shower

(Personal) Stay tuned ...

I do not really have time to write tickets for now, I am overloaded with work and this could be the case in the next 2 months.
The reason is simple: with Sister and friend, we will open our own architectural office ... yay!
After a little market research, we found an attractive location.
In a few days we will sign the lease for our future bureau.Nous have fallen on a good deal: a completely new building and fully develop (the false ceiling, the lighting system through the walls) ... c ' is ideal when you are demanding (prone pain in the ass) on decorating!
So for the time between appointments to the bank, the VAT in the accounts; with contractors and lighting ... I did not really have time devote myself to Arch * Idea but ... it's for a good cause.
I will most certainly work progresses on this blog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment